2017/01/03

Twin Flames of the Universe


 I am happy that you are on the Earth.
 I feel your presence though you are far away.
 You are the mirror of my soul.
 I am the reflection of your inner being.
 You are my inspiration, my immortal muse
 who drives away monster of loneliness from me.

 Our hearts are twin flames of the universe.
 The invisible silver cord of spiritual connection
 unites our destinies in the eternity of ages.

  Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

 Part of free image "View of the Adelphi from the River Thames" by William Marlow

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission