2015/04/22

Fake Princess - Victim of Social Inequality and Discrimination


 Today you learned my true identity.
 I am a simple girl of Devon
 who was tormented by vicious inequality
 and hateful poverty,
 who dreamed to abandon human society
 ruled by divinity of money
 and began to live wildly in the forest.
 I pretended to be princess Caraboo
 from island Javasu
 because I was sick from my miserable existence.
 I aspired to have respect of people
 and recognition of my personal worth.
 Why do you treat people according to their social statuses?
 You have no right to judge me.
  Because of your evil worldview
  I became an impostor full of lies.

 Igor Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission